Thursday, December 6, 2012

Tula Pink Swap!

Last night I helped Pam and Pauline bundle up fabric from the Tula Pink Swap Pam hosted and I participated in.  I'm not going to lie, I was skeptical about the fabric because some of this designer's stuff is just out there.  That said, I'm in love with quite a number of the pieces I got!  I went through my stack this morning and had to share my favorites!  




We were so busy putting the stacks together that I barely took notice of what fabrics came in.  As I was thumbing through the stack my coworker pointed out the red print, and said "look, another turtle."  What?  Oh my gosh, sea horses too!  The green turtle is my favorite so I was pretty thrilled to have more little turtles grace the pile.  The lion eating the woman was pretty great too.  I have no idea what I'll do with her, but she is fantastic.  Maybe center her and just make a wall hanging?  Who knows.  

I got my MSU quilt back last night too (YAY!) and I've conned my coworkers to help me take a picture of it today!  Hopefully the sun makes an appearance for the photo shoot!

I've also got quite an adventure ahead of me this weekend in our basement, but I will tell you of our escapade, and the reason for it, later.  Hopefully we can make something amusing out of it.

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!