Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The border is done!

And I'm so happy this is nearly over!  The quilt itself still isn't perfectly square but I don't really think that I'm going to mind too much about it.  I like how it turned out;

The bottom border actually turned out a lot better than the top which is a bummer, so we will see if I end up tearing out the top and re-trying it.  For now it has been abandoned.  AND I got the back pieced together {but I forgot to take a picture.  Maybe when it's quilted}!

I actually felt like I got a lot of sewing done this weekend, along with all my other household chores.  I started another block for the NY Beauty QAL but I didn't let myself finish it because of the above monster.  I also sewed together a couple more white blocks for my Dad's MSU quilt and made the pillow case below for ConKerr Cancer.  It is so cute I just want to squeeze it!

I was also happy that Sunday turned out to be pretty nice, so I spent some time outside.  Hopefully you got out too!

Annie enjoying our random patch of green grass :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!