Friday, May 18, 2012

28 Hours

You know how people claim they get "second winds" after being awake for a long time?  Well I've been up for 28 hours now and it took 4 cups of coffee to get one!  Plus the whole sun rising thing kind of helped out too.  I worked a night shift last night looking for larval {baby} sturgeon and am headed back up to Grand Rapids.  We are not expecting my Grandma to make it too much longer and I just wanted to say thank you for all of your kind words, I appreciate them even if I have not had a chance to respond.  Yesterday when I was packing I would head to a room, forget what I was doing, and then go look for something else.  I'm sure none of my clothes match and I'm probably missing something important like underpants.  But those are overrated anyways.  Just kidding...  Hopefully there will be something fascinating soon! 

{PS, Sara at Sew Sweetness made this fantastic bag out of her NY Beauty blocks.  What a fantastic idea!!}

2 comments:

  1. Stacey...safe travels to and from Grand Rapids ...prayers and caring thoughts are with you, as you hope for a miracle during this difficult time. hugs Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie! I agree underpants are overrated! LOL. Seriously though, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this trying time. Let grandma know you love her and all will be ok. Be there to support you daddy he is going to need you. It's always difficult to watch those we love suffer. Sending BIG hugs your way.XOXO Pam

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!