Sunday, February 19, 2012

Progress?

Why Hello Again!

It's been a while, but I found I just had nothing to say!  These last two weeks have went by in a whirlwind of activity.  I have been putting in 50 hours at work attempting to finish a project and then the in-laws moved in.  They have been here for a week and a half and no progress has been made to get them back home so the countdown can't even be established yet!

Wednesdays I get together with Mama Spark and she helps me out with my projects and teaches me everything that I need to know!  The past two times all I have done is work on the binding to my first rail fence and no, it still isn't done but at least it looks nice so far.  I have made progress with my Christmas Tree quilt though!  I took pictures of 3 different blocks, loaded them into PowerPoint, and designed the top!  It worked though I had to have hubby help me so I didn't throw the computer through a wall due to slow loading pictures!  Now I'm about halfway done with the sashing and I hope to finish the remaining today so I can show you!

Also, if you aren't seeing me from Mama Spark's blog you should saunter over there since today is her last day of a giveaway!  She has reached 500 followers and has hit her 1000th blog post!  That's a feat if I do say so myself.

4 comments:

  1. Since you did repost you need to leave me another comment so you get 2 chances!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello new blogger and new quilter! Hopped over from Mama Spark - you are lucky to have her under your wings. Love your tree blocks and the fabric you chose for your rail really pops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to Blogland!! Mama Spark introduced you to me... looking forward to your future posts-I am a new follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the world of blogs. I came over from Mama Spark to check your blog out. I think your tree blocks look great. Can't wait to see more pics.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!