Thursday, February 23, 2012

Reading List

I love to read and I'll read anything and everything so long as it is mildly interesting.  I read before bed to help wind down from the day and I also read at work (audio books that is).  I go through about a book every 3 weeks and an audio book nearly every other day.  I enjoy it, though I can't even tell you how many books I've read lately.

In attempts to diversify and find something new I've started randomly wandering about my library and picking books with interesting spines or sweet titles.  Last month I happened to stumble upon Jennifer Chiaverini's Elm Creek Quilt novels and it has been lovely.  So far I have read the Lost Quilter, The Quilter's Homecoming and am reading The Union Quilters.  They are fantastic and since I read them before bed, I am constantly dreaming of quilting.  I find it works well for me since I don't have much time during the week to do it! Question; has anyone read this series and is there an order they should be read in?  Jennifer's site says that you can read them whenever, but I was curious what everyone else thought about it.

If you haven't read them and are a reader, I would highly recommend them!  A new book was just published (Sonoma Rose) and I can't wait to read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!