Saturday, April 28, 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I've made two more NY Beauty blocks and I may have finally decided on 4 to put together to give to my sister for Christmas as a wall hanging.  Hopefully I will get them sewed together this weekend but have actually picked up my MSU quilt this weekend and am chugging away on that instead!

Another block 8
Block 7
I like the all white but...
I just can't decide if I like this combo better!

Last weekend my mom came down and helped me prime my upstairs bathroom.  It's a room that I had previously ripped off the wallpaper and left for dead but with the nice weather I thought I should revive it.  Plus, Sherwin Williams had a fantastic sale this weekend with 40% off!  Incentive enough!  It doesn't look like much yet but you better believe that when I have time to actually paint, it will be stunning!

No more sea creatures!
I hope you are all having a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Your NYB's are really great in the black and white combinations--W O W! Can't wait to see your MSU quilt too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!