Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sliced Apples QAL!

I've joined a new QAL that Mama Spark and Cori have put up.  It uses the Little Apples line from Moda.  If you don't have this fabric (or any fabric really) and want to play along with the little apples line you can buy the fabric from Cori herself at her wonderful shop!  I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up since I am behind on all of my other projects, but why not :)



Stop on over to either Mama Spark or Cori's blog for more info and let them know you are playing along!  And don't forget to join the Flickr group {Sliced Apples QAL} and post pictures of your progress.  You might be the one to win the prize!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the promo Stacey! Will I see you tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey--you're one of my Liebster (favorite) blogs. Please see my post(s) and find out more... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!